Join the City of Toronto and local waste reduction innovators for a provocative and interactive discussion about the circular economy and becoming a zero waste city. Join the growing movement of waste-conscious citizens and learn how you can get involved in making a difference.
New this year, in addition to connecting with the Zero Waste Conference in Vancouver, Toronto will also host live and local engaging programming.
This year’s topics include:
- Local voluntary approaches to food waste reduction with Chef Jagger Gordon
- Our Desires Fail Us: Using art to make an impact with artists Sean Martindale and JP King
- Creating a culture of waste reduction in communities
- Living the zero waste lifestyle
- Materials & Design Innovation (Vancouver programming livestreaming)
- Zero Waste Business Stars in Toronto
- And more!
This free event will take place at The Symes locatated at 150 Symes Road,Toronto ON M6N 0B1 on November 8th 2018 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Limited space is available! Sign up here to Reserve Your Spot!